http://www.shutterstock.com/?rid=162739966
Dear Readers, We request all the readers to be safe at home. Take some measures to get rid of this Covid-19

Search

Friday 27 November 2015

Without knowledge of driving

This is my experience today. As I wanted to apply for my learning licence for car. I have got very bad experience. I took all my marks cards and address proof with my two wheeler vehicle lience. This was the first time which happened for me.

When I arrived at rto around 10:30 am. It was calm and few peoples were walking here and there. Some of them were standing in Q. I went near help counter. Spoken to them for LL for car. He told me to take online application print and come back with present address. I did the same. I was waiting in inspector room. One of the guy told me to take token and come here. Oh that was not intimated to me.

I came back very soon. Paying 30/- for the LL. Inspector  called me and said get this xerox copies pinned and come back. I thought that was my mistake. And did the same and came back. He asked me questions and sign indication. I said the same he told one is not correct , go and learn all the sign and come back. But the same was done by the person beside me he came through driving lience school. He was passed. Ok I can tolerate this. I came back I was waiting for inspector. He came checked everything and then he told me" are u applying for first time". I said no I have dl of two wheeler which I showed u. He told me to take change of address form and pay 20/-. I did the same and final touch was that again he told me to give separate application for both and separate docs.

Around 3 pm I completed everything.

This is not complaint or any queries to raise. This is the information which I wanted to convey to all my friends because nobody knows what's in and out of rto.

He are the docs required for LL.

1. Online application form.
2. Sslc marks for age proof.
3. Present address proof.
4. Fee 30/-.

If any change of address

Same docs with change of address form. 20/-

So friends beware of this.

Thank u for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you believe India is still developing country